Music is a powerful tool which can be used to improve the quality of life. These classes aim to:
1. Establish, maintain, and build friendships/relationships, and social skills
2. Encourage teamwork through group rhythm and voice
3. Build confidence
4. Increase body awareness and overall awareness of surroundings
5. Increase learning of fundamental music concepts;
6. Tap into short-term and long-term memory through conversations and songs
7. Decrease behaviors as well as performance anxiety
8. Improve mental well-being and overall quality of life
Activities may include silly vocal warm-up techniques, call and response songs, seasonal songs, body and instrument percussion, and sign language through song.
Aenean viverra rhoncus pede. Vivamus euismod mauris. Pellentesque libero tortor, tincidunt et, tincidunt eget, semper nec, quam. Phasellus dolor.
Praesent nonummy mi in odio. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Cras varius.